Possible Refund Delays
We will be unavailable to inspect and process returns between 7/28/22 and 8/7/22. Any returns received during that time will be processed after our return. (Yes, we are that small of a business. 😉)
You have to take enough risks in life, this purchase shouldn’t be one of them.
Safe Ride 4 Kids will allow free returns or exchanges on featured products within 15 days of purchase.
Try out the RideSafer or Tummy Shield and if you aren’t happy just fill out the form below, a prepaid return shipping label and instructions will follow via email, if applicable.
We are happy to exchange your order if you decided you ordered the wrong size for your child. Please fill out the form to the side within 15 days of your purchase and make a note that you want to exchange your order for another size. We will send a return label and upon receipt of the original purchase will ship out the new item. Free exchanges not applicable for international or Open Box orders.
Once an order is shipped, Route Package Protection insurance is not refundable. ALL returns are subject to inspection and final approval by Safe Ride 4 Kids with the following conditions:
Free returns within 15-day trial period on featured products:
- Refund for the original purchase price may be issued if:
- return is requested within 15 days of the date of purchase,
- the products must be new and in like-new condition with no signs of wear,
- the product is in the original untorn packaging (packaging can be gently opened for trying on then resealed),
- with the registration card and all parts, accessories and manuals included.
- Refunds will be issued by a credit to “Your Account” depending on method of payment used.
- Returns requested within the 15-day trial period need to be received at Safe Ride 4 Kids within 15 days of the return request or it will be subject to return shipping fees and restocking fees as if outside the 15-day trial period.
- Shipping fees on your initial order are non-refundable.
Return Condition/Restocking fees are applicable for:
- Return Condition fees of up to $20/product may be applied:
- Product returned without all the original packaging in reusable condition (ie. if the packaging is torn or missing)
- Product returned missing the registration card or torn registration card
- Products returned with signs of light use (i.e. slightly worn labels) but still resellable as Open Box
- Products returned but missing pieces necessary for use or resell. Return Condition fee varies depending on whether it’s a piece we can replace and at what cost
- Restocking fees of $20/product may be applied:
- Returns received more than 30 days after date of purchase
- Multiple fees may apply if product returned fits more than one (ie. it was returned after 30 days and the accessory bag is missing, total fee will be $30)
When customer is responsible for return shipping fees:
- After the 15-day free trial period, customer can either:
- have Safe Ride 4 Kids provide a prepaid shipping label and deduct shipping cost from refund,
- or customer can purchase their own shipping.
- If an item is returned after a previous free exchange.
- All international returns.
- All Delighter Boosters. Due to the size and, therefore, cost of shipping and tight margin, we cannot offer free return shipping on this product.
- All other accessory products.
We recommend you use a carrier with tracking if purchasing your own return shipping. Safe Ride 4 Kids is not responsible for merchandise lost or stolen in transit.
When are returns not accepted:
- 45 days after date of purchase.
- Previous return authorizations will be void, if the product is not received within 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Returns received without prior approval will not be processed for refund or exchange. In which case, customer can pay for shipping to return product to them, if desired.
- Discounted Open Box and Discontinued items are sold “as is” and all sales are final.
- Products returned with visible signs of wear (i.e. stains, worn fabric or labels) may not qualify for a refund. In which case, customer can pay for shipping to return product to them, if desired.
- SmartKids ID bracelets that have been activated.
- Safe Ride 4 Kids reserves the right to deny any return.
This return policy is subject to change at any time at Safe Ride 4 Kids’ sole discretion.
effective date 9/17/19
If your return request is past 15 days, we will send you a return shipping label and deduct the cost from refund. If you prefer to use your own shipping, please let us know.
We respond to all form submissions, if you do not see a response within 24 business hours please check your spam folder — or go ahead and whitelist @saferide4kids.com now.
Manufacturer Warranties and Damaged Items
Tummy Shield warranty covers products sold by any authorized seller in the U.S. Warranty covers items that may affect the safety performance of the device. Product blemishes (scratches, discolorations, spots, etc.) are not covered by warranty.
- For 90 days from the date of purchase, if you have proof of purchase.
- For 1 year from the date of purchase, if you register your Tummy Shield.
If a replacement product is required, it will be shipped to you at our expense after the faulty product has been returned to us.If you believe you have a warranty issue, please contact us with the details, images and your order number — or if you purchased elsewhere, have a copy of your receipt ready when we get back to you.Current authorized sellers in the U.S.:
- Safe Ride 4 Kids
Interested in becoming a retailer?
RideSafer Travel Vest
Safe Traffic System, Inc Limited Warranty
Safe Traffic System Inc (STS) warrants to the original end user (“Purchaser”) this Product, including any accessories against defects in material or workmanship for the time frames listed below. Safe Traffic System, Inc.’s sole obligation under this express limited warranty shall be at Safe Traffic System, Inc’s option, to repair or replace any Product that is determined to be defective by Safe Traffic System Inc and determined to be covered by this warranty.
- For 90 days from the date of purchase, if you have proof of purchase.
- For 1 year from the date of purchase, if you mail in a postage-paid warranty card.
- For an extended period of 3 years from the original purchase of product, if the customer has registered the product online.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the Purchaser. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipted invoice or bill of sales the Product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty Service.
This express limited warranty is extended by Safe Traffic System, Inc. ONLY to the original Purchaser of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to subsequent purchasers or end users of the Product. For warranty service, contact the manufacturer directly.
We will work with you and the manufacturer, Safe Traffic Sytem, Inc., to get the matter resolved. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED. Safe Traffic System, Inc SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDICENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FOR BREACH OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES THAT ACCOMPANY THIS PRODUCT ANY ORAL, WRITTEN OR ANY OTHER EXPRESS REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Did you register your vest? If you need to register your vest, click here.