Please be aware shipping times may vary through the New Year due to carrier delays during this peak shipping season. This is beyond our control, please order early and be patient. We also recommend keeping POM Package Protection in your cart. Please read our policy for lost or stolen packages when POM is deselected.
Ordering deadlines for Christmas delivery:
- Order by December 15 if you are using our Free Shipping option (some carriers say up to December 19 but we recommend earlier)
- Order by 11 am December 21 if you are using Express Shipping
- Order by 11 am December 22 if you are using Expedited Shipping (carriers do not guarantee on-time delivery during peak times)
SHIPPED SAME BUSINESS DAY
Orders for in-stock items leave our warehouse on the same business day when ordered by:
- 11:00 am CT for the eastern half of the U.S.
- 11:00 am PT for the western half of the U.S.
- Orders for in-stock items placed after this time should be expected to ship the next day (though may ship same day up to 1:00 pm)
We try to keep both warehouses fully stocked but sometimes one may run out then orders must be shipped from other warehouse and may cause a delay.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR U.S. CUSTOMERS
Standard domestic shipping within the US is always FREE for purchases of featured products via the best traceable shipping service (FedEx Home delivery, UPS or USPS) as determined by your location and order with estimated delivery in 2-4 business days. Orders going to PO Boxes, Military, and Alaska or Hawaii address may be shipped with USPS and may take longer for delivery.
- Free shipping can be applied to orders of featured products shipped to a U.S. delivery address in the 50 states and territories.
- Excludes orders containing a Delighter Booster which will be charged for the oversized box shipping.
- You can ship to APO/FPO addresses only when they have a U.S. zip code.
You will receive an email with a tracking number when your order is shipped.
If you have any questions about what shipping option you should choose to get the order when you need it, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- In a hurry? Express (1-3 days) and Expedited guaranteed (1-2 days) shipping is available in checkout.
- Overnight on Friday means a Monday delivery. If you need an overnight package delivered on a Saturday, you will need to contact us to set up a Saturday delivery — if it is available for your location. We will send you a custom invoice for your order.
International shipping is available to all countries* for the actual shipping cost. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
An additional customs and VAT fee may occur on international orders. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases. These fees are NOT included in the purchase or shipping price of your Safe Ride 4 Kids order. International customers are liable to pay any inbound duties, VAT or taxes. You, the customer, will be billed separately by the delivery agent or customs authority prior to or upon delivery.
Safe Ride 4 Kids is not responsible for any packages held by international customs agencies nor is Safe Ride 4 Kids responsible for making the customer aware of these agencies and their action. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine their procedures and any potential charges. If you neglect to pick up your package and it is returned to us, we will not refund the charge for the original shipping cost.
Our warehouse offers these international shipping options:
- International Economy – 2-3 Weeks
- International Express – 5-9 Days
The least expensive carrier rate for each option will show and could be any of the following:
- FedEx International Economy typically takes 4-6 business days with FedEx Guarantee
- FedEx International Priority typically takes 1-3 business days with FedEx Guarantee
- UPS Worldwide Expedited typically takes 2 to 5 days
- UPS Worldwide Saver typically takes 4 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express typically takes 1 to 3 business days
Although usually less expensive, due to the limited tracking ability and poor customer service, we are no longer using DHL or USPS for international shipping unless specifically requested. If a customer opts to use DHL, please plan on shipping to take up to 6 weeks.
Items shipped from our office may show other carrier and time options in our shipping calculator.
If you require a specific time frame or carrier, please contact us for a custom order.
Arrival times may vary depending on the receiving country’s customs department.
*Sorry we are no longer serving:
- Puerto Rico. Due to the government’s decisions on sales tax, our small business cannot keep up with the reporting requirements they are implementing. If you want one of our products and you live in Puerto Rico, please purchase from our Amazon store. (08.27.20)
- United Kingdom. Our small business cannot afford the time to set up, track and file VAT fees under the new Brexit requirements for the few UK customers we have shipped to every year. (12.01.20)
SHIPPING / DELIVERY POLICIES
Once a package leaves our warehouse and has been accepted by the shipping carrier, that carrier has now assumed responsibility for the package. It is the customer’s responsibility to secure packages upon delivery by our shipping carriers. All orders reported as “delivered” by shipping carriers are considered delivered and Safe Ride 4 Kids cannot be made liable for lost or stolen packages.
Unless signature confirmation and/or specific requests are made at the time of purchase, all packages will be shipped and delivered per the shipping carriers usual instructions for your delivery location. We use FedEx, UPS or USPS for shipments within the U.S. and FedEx or UPS for international shipments.
Our delivery contract doesn’t require that a buyer sign for the package; we have fulfilled said contract when the shipping carrier reports the package as delivered. With the rise in package theft, we recommend you enter a shipping address for a location in which someone can accept the package in person.
Delivery times shown at checkout are estimated, we nor the carriers provide money-back guarantees for any method other than Expedited. Weather delays, holidays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time.
Wrong Items Shipped
If you receive items other than what you ordered, please contact us right away. We will share the information (and photo, if applicable) with our fulfillment center so they can correct the error.
LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PACKAGE CLAIMS WITH POM PACKAGE PROTECTION
Safe Ride 4 Kids is proud to offer POM Package Protection to give you a convenient, easy way to file a claim for lost, stolen or damaged packages for a small fee (varies by order amount). In order to benefit from this option, you must keep POM Package Protection selected during checkout. In the unfortunate event your order never arrives or is damaged, you can easily file a claim and receive a replacement. With the increase in lost or stolen packages, we highly recommend using POM Package Protection for your order.
If the need arises to file a claim, follow the below timelines.
- Lost (marked as stuck in transit) — file claims no earlier than 5 days and no later than 15 days from the last tracking update.
- Stolen (marked as delivered but missing) — file claims no earlier than 3 days and no later than 10 days from when the status was marked delivered; a police report may be required. A signature for delivery will be required for any subsequent shipment.
- Damaged — file claims with photos of the package and item no later than 5 days from when it was marked as delivered.
- A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, crushed, etc.
- POM Package Protection does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.), manufacturing damages or packaging errors.
If your package is lost, stolen or damaged please contact Customer Service to proceed with your claim.
We love our customers and are always striving to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and hope the addition of POM Package Protection will help you shop with even more confidence!
Orders for which POM Package Protection was deselected will not receive this efficient protection. For these orders Safe Ride 4 Kids is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged items, see below.
LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PACKAGES WITHOUT POM PACKAGE PROTECTION
This is our policy if you deselected POM Package Protection during checkout and your package was lost, stolen or damaged. Again per our terms of service, once a package leaves our warehouse and has been accepted by the shipping carrier, that carrier has now assumed responsibility for the package. It is the customer’s responsibility to secure packages upon delivery by our shipping carriers. All orders reported as “delivered” by shipping carriers are considered delivered and Safe Ride 4 Kids cannot be made liable for lost or stolen packages. This is the reason we offer POM Package Protection.
We will not reship packages for free if the carrier is at cause for a shipping/delivery delay.
- If a delay becomes extensive, we will contact the carrier and file a claim. If the shipping carrier finds the package, they continue to deliver it. If the shipping carrier determines the package is lost and pays the claim, we will refund or reship the order. This could take up to 30 days.
- If a shipping delay is going to make the delivery late for an impending travel deadline, you can place a second order with a faster delivery method. Once the “late” delivery order arrives, contact us to start return process for that order.
Packages Showing as Delivered aka Lost
With the rise in package theft, we recommend you enter a shipping address for a location in which a person can accept the package in person and we highly recommend using the POM Package Protection.
Before reaching out to us, please check with other members of your household to see if anyone may have put your package aside. This happens a lot! Please also check with your neighbors, as sometimes the delivery person will leave it with a neighbor, especially if the weather is inclement, and the notice may have blown away.
If the tracking information shows the package as delivered, we will begin a trace with the carrier. If the trace reveals the package was GPS tracked as delivered to the address entered on the order, we will not reship or refund the item. If the trace reveals anything else we will help you work with the carrier to get the package redelivered correctly.
However, if the carrier determines the package was misdelivered and is now lost or if the carrier determines they lost the package entirely, we will then reship or refund the order. If you need the product for an impending travel deadline and we are still waiting for the results of the carrier’s trace, you can place a second order. Then if the carrier finds the original shipment and it is returned or the carrier approves a lost claim, we will refund the original order.
Please email photos of the damaged shipping box and/or product within two days of when it was marked as delivered. We will file a claim with the shipping carrier, if necessary, before we ship a replacement. Please hold on to the package as the carrier may want to view the package or pick it back up.
- A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, crushed, etc.
- We do not replace product for cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.) or manufacturing blemishes.
As a small family owned and operated business, we greatly value and appreciate your business.