Shipped Same Business Day
Orders for in-stock items leave our warehouse on the same business day when ordered by:
- 12:00 pm CT for the eastern half of the U.S.
- 12:00 pm PT for the western half of the U.S.
- Orders for in-stock items placed after this time should be expected to ship the next day (though could ship same day up to 3:00 pm)
If you have any questions about what shipping option you should choose to get the order when you need it, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- In a hurry? Express (1-3 days) and Expedited guaranteed (1-2 days) shipping is available in checkout.
- If you need overnight delivery on a Saturday, you will need to contact us to set up a Saturday delivery — if it is available for your location. The above options do not deliver on Saturdays. We can send you a custom invoice for your order.
See Shipment Delivery Policies below.
International shipping is available to all countries* for the actual shipping cost. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
An additional customs and tax fee may occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases. These fees are NOT included in the purchase or shipping price of your Safe Ride 4 Kids order, international customers are liable to pay any inbound duties, VAT or taxes. You, the customer, will be billed separately by the delivery agent or customs authority prior to or upon delivery.
Safe Ride 4 Kids is not responsible for any packages held by international customs agencies nor is Safe Ride 4 Kids responsible for make the customer aware of these agencies and their action. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine their procedures and any potential charges. If you neglect to pick up your package and it is returned to us, we will not refund the charge for the original shipping cost.
Our warehouse offers these international shipping options:
- International Economy – 2-3 Weeks
- International Express – 5-9 Days
The least expensive carrier rate for each option will show and could be any of the following:
- DHL Intl Standard (Duties Not Paid) typically takes 6 to 14 days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited typically takes 2 to 5 days
- UPS Worldwide Saver typically takes 4 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express typically takes 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy typically takes 4-6 business days with FedEx Guarantee
- FedEx International Priority typically takes 1-3 business days with FedEx Guarantee
Items shipped from our office may show other carrier and time options in our shipping calculator.
If you require a specific time frame or carrier, please contact us for a custom order.
Arrival times may vary depending on the receiving country’s customs department.
Although usually less expensive, due to the limited tracking ability and poor customer service, we are no longer using USPS for international shipping.
*We no longer serve Puerto Rico. Due to the government’s decisions on sales tax, our small business cannot keep up with the reporting requirements they are implementing. If you want one of our products and you live in Puerto Rico, please purchase from our Amazon store.
See Shipment Delivery Policies below.
Shipping / Delivery Policies
Unless signature confirmation and/or specific requests are made at the time of purchase, all packages will be shipped and delivered per the shipping carriers usual instructions for your delivery location. We use USPS, UPS or FedEx for shipments within the U.S. and UPS, FedEx or DHL for international shipments.
Our delivery contract doesn’t require that a buyer sign for the package; we have fulfilled said contract when the shipping carrier reports the package as delivered. With the rise in package theft, we recommend you enter a shipping address for a location in which someone can accept the package in person.
Delivery times shown at checkout are estimated, we nor the carriers provide money-back guarantees for any method other than Expedited. Weather delays, holidays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time. For instance, USPS says, “In most cases, the expected delivery date printed on your receipt or provided at checkout will reflect a delivery time of 1, 2, or 3 business days and is based on origin, destination, and drop-off time. The expected delivery date does not come with a money-back guarantee.”
We will not reship packages for free if the carrier is at cause for a shipping delay.
- If a delay becomes extensive, we will contact the carrier. If the carrier cannot find the package and confirms the package is lost, we will file a claim and reship another.
- If a shipping delay is going to make the delivery late for an impending travel deadline, we can reship via a faster method, if given enough notice. We do require a credit card number be kept on file for the subsequent shipment in case the original “late” shipment is not returned by the customer.
Packages Showing as Delivered
If the tracking information shows the package sent to the address you entered on the order and delivered and you do not see it, before reaching out to us, please check with other members of your household to see if anyone may have put your package aside. This happens a lot! Please also check with your neighbors, as sometimes the delivery person will leave it with a neighbor, especially if the weather is inclement, and the notice may have blown away.
We can contact the shipping carrier to see if it was perhaps delivered to an incorrect address. If you believe the package was stolen, please file a police report and send a copy to us for our claim.
All orders reported as “delivered” by shipping carriers are considered delivered and Safe Ride 4 Kids cannot be made liable for lost or stolen packages.